On 1 November in London, NRC Medical Experts is hosting a Training Day for our Medical Experts and for Consultants and senior allied health professionals specialising in neurorehabilitation, whether already working in, or looking to enter the medico-legal sector.
This event will provide attendees with the opportunity to expand your knowledge, learn from sector experts, enjoy an opportunity for networking with industry peers, and for those new to medico legal work, find out more about becoming an expert witness.
Open to health professionals, the training day will be hosted by Dr Edmund Bonikowski, founder of NRC Medical Experts, and speakers from across the medico-legal sector.
- Causation, Condition and Prognosis; Further areas for consideration when fulfilling your duty as an expert, including capacity assessments – Huw Ponting, Partner, Foot Anstey and Enable Law
- The interplay between rehabilitation and litigation, and what we look for in expert evidence – Andrew Zajac, Partner, Leigh Day
- Case Management; Process and Partnerships – Karen Burgin, Case Manager and Clark Gilkes, Associate Clinical Case Manager Karen Burgin LTD
- NRC Clinical Practice & the value of leadership in neurorehabilitation
- Formulating an effective Specialist Rehabilitation Prescription
- Formulating an effective Specialist Rehabilitation Prescription – Dr Edmund Bonikowski
- Prof. Mike Barnes shares his insights into being a medical expert in the sector
- How Artificial Intelligence could revolutionise document management
- Feedback & Q&A
Please note, this event has been rescheduled from 5 July 2022.
Interested in becoming a medico-legal expert?
Below, you’ll find a useful overview of what’s involved. To share your CV or arrange a chat to learn more, please contact us.